Great forum

ifreakie

Hey, I'm new here and haven't really "spread" around the forums much, but so far it looks pretty awesome. The staff are kind, the forum theme looks great, and it has a big feature set. Hope I get to know the forums better :D

Happy holidays!

Hey, I'm new here and haven't really "spread" around the forums much, but so far it looks pretty awesome. The staff are kind, the forum theme looks great, and it has a big feature set. Hope I get to know the forums better :D

Happy holidays!

Thanks for such a candid post :)

We hope you enjoy using or forum, and welcome aboard :D

Mitchell Anthony,
Public Relations.

Hi iFreakie,
it's seems through the haze of the holidays we must have missed your post so please forgive the lateness of replies..

Thank you for the kind words regarding the forum and I hope you will stay around as there is always something going on here at Windows7Forums.com.

Welcome aboard.. :)

Thank you for the compliment. As each of us contributed something, it forms one large database of knowledge that will hopefully be passed down. My theory is that some answers will be wrong, and hopefully the majority will be right, but somewhere in the middle, the information on these pages have been helpful to millions of people over the last few years. If we can keep it that way - and improve - we will be ready to go even further. Once again, thank you for the kind feedback. We set up the Feedback Forum to look for areas where we could improve the site. Usually, when people are disgruntled and not having it, they post a lot of complaints. In many cases, the complaints can be valid, and this information actually helps us build a better site (all ranting and raving when this does happen aside). I am glad you are enjoying using the site and finding it to be a valued service.

Back