Greetings!

vtel57

Hello Win 7 folks!

My name is Eric. Your board was recommended to me by my friend fjgold. I registered as soon as I got here. Good looking board!

Anyway, my primary operating system is not MS Windows, it's Linux... Slackware Linux, to be exact. However, I like to stay up-to-date with MS Windows because I'm constantly servicing systems for friends or family members that use that operating system.

Yes. I'm guilty of the occasional MS tease, but I'm not a Microsoft or Windows basher. I enjoyed many years of fun and learning with that OS. I still have XP Pro installed on my desktop (for game playing), and I just recently install 7 on my laptop. It's impressive!

So, that's about it. I'll be popping in here from time to time for a visit. Thanks for having me.

Regards,

~Eric

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Welcome aboard Eric. Thanks for introducing yourself to the community. Your membership and participation here is appreciated. Hope to continue to see you around.
Best Wishes
Randy

fjgold

Hi Eric. Welcome aboard.

vtel57

Thanks, Randy, for the welcome. And, of course, thanks Frank for the link and recommendation here. :)

Mitchell_A

Essential Member
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums, Eric :)

Hope your stay is pleasurable. :)
Great to see other members referring others to this site.

Warm welcome from all of us, Eric. : )

vtel57

Thanks, Mitchell and cybercore! :)

This website is not affiliated, owned, or endorsed by Microsoft Corporation. It is a member of the Microsoft Partner Program.