Groove Music and Spotify: FAQ

I like groove music, but people don't understand it, and apps like Spotify don't show it to users. It's terrible because how can a person learn about a new genre of music when it's not shown? I think all the categories should be developed, not only popular music in English. There are so many great artists that I don't see in playlists or recommendations, which makes me sad. I make music too, and it's very hard to stream my songs because of the high competition and tons of content. Facebook showed me an ad about https://streamingfamous.com/buy-spotify-plays company that may help me with streaming in my music category, and I think I will apply there in the next month.

I like groove music, but people don't understand it, and apps like Spotify don't show it to users. It's terrible because how can a person learn about a new genre of music when it's not shown? I think all the categories should be developed, not only popular music in English. There are so many great artists that I don't see in playlists or recommendations, which makes me sad. I make music too, and it's very hard to stream my songs because of the high competition and tons of content, I use best spotify promotion service. Facebook showed me an ad about company that may help me with streaming in my music category, and I think I will apply there in the next month.
Spotify has a large selection of songs for every taste. For me, it is the best music platform.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom