Windows 7 GTA 4

ketan Rao

Iam having a Sony vaio laptop with specs Windows 7 Sp1 Processor : Intel (r)core(tm)i3-2370m CPU @ 2.40ghz 2.40ghz 4 fb ram 64 bit operating system Intel hd graphicquality(display properties)

So now my question is I have a purchased a 2 DVD pack game of GTA 4 installed in my lap initially I had problems likeI had anerrorof fatal error RESC10 after which I downloaded a patch of version 1.0.7.0 that got my problem resolvedbut now after5 mins of playing I find a blue color ground and skies with a disappeared buildingsn soon which is.probably a graphic problem........so isthereany wayout if so please help me on this becos I really wanna play this game

In advance Tnx and regards
Ketan

Pretty sure IntelHD gpu are not on the compatible list for many high end games like GTA4(Despite it's age it still needs a beast PC to run well), you are normally required to have something from Ati or Nvidia to play correctly even on the latest models. Below is the official specs needed and TBH even the highest stuff listed there is BELOW what I'd suggest for it considering it needs about 1.4gb GPU ram to wack to maximum settings and they list a crappy 512mb GPU...lol if you tried it on the reccomended specs you'd be lucky to get it playable (over 30fps) on lowest details settings which would put it comparable to the console versions.

The fact you even managed to get it running at all on a Intel GPU is bordering a miracle, so you'd have to expect glitches and crashes, or find games that use different rendering engines that support Intel HD better... probably ones based on unreal engine.

Minimum System Requirements

• Operating System: Windows Vista Service Pack 1 OR Windows XP Service Pack 3
  • Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 1.8Ghz or AMD Athlon X2 64 2.4GHz
  • Memory/RAM: 1.5GB for Vista, 1GB for XP
  • Hard Disk Space: 16GB Free
  • Video Card: 256MB NVIDIA 7900 or 256MB ATI X1900
Recommended System Requirements

• Operating System: Windows Vista Service Pack 1 OR Windows XP Service Pack 3
  • Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad 2.4GHz, AMD Phenom X3 2.1GHz
  • Memory/RAM: 2.5GB for Vista, 2.5GB for XP
  • Hard Disk Space: 18 GB Free
  • Video Card: 512MB NVIDIA 8600 or 512MB ATI 3870