Windows 10 H E L P

Ninjoulis

i start my pc an said recovery with the 0xc0000001 problem i tryied everything that i found in youtube and nothing happend .Now i started my pc with another hard disk and connected the old one . Can i fix the problem from inside with files and etc . The thing i wanna do is to start normaly my pc with my main hard disk without lossing any file thanks .

You might be able to save your files/documents from that HDD if you run a Linux live-CD/DVD. Watch this video:

Scondly, using a Windows recovery disk or installation disk, select Command Prompt and type in chkdsk x: /f (replace x: with the letter of the Windows partition on your HDD and press Enter). When finished, also type in sfc /scannow

This video shows the options you will see when running Windows recovery disk:

Last edited:
thanks for trying to help but the problem is that i tried to start my pc and said revocery and that windows need re-installation with a bvb or a usb . after that i used usb and i tried everything i this menu Screenshot and the command prompt i tried all the commands that i found on internet about the 0xc0000001 issue

...after that i used usb and i tried everything i this menu Screenshot and the command prompt i tried all the commands that i found on internet about the 0xc0000001 issue

Why don't try first to save your files/documents using a Linux live-cd/dvd as in the video above?

If you don't need any of the files on your HDD then you should just do a clean install of Windows (save time). Of course you can try all kinds of possible solutions but in the end time is precious.

i never used linux so i dont know anything about them and i dont own any bvb of them

There is one thing that I need to clarify with you:

can you log in into Windows or not? From this screenshot it seems to me that you can:

Screenshot at 2018-09-10 14-16-51.png

Ok, it is better when you provide more info.

One more question:

do you need to get some personal files from Hard Drive E?

If NO, then do as in this video (it works with Windows installation disk):

Back
Top Bottom