Harley Medical Group. Gotta Love em!!

Elmer

Extraordinary Member
After the collapse of PIP, a breast implant manufacturer that used industrial standard silicon for the implants, not clinical standard, now the Harley Medical Group cries wolf.

Whilst I think that every woman who had breast implants for medical reasons should be immediately dealt with on the NHS, the vanity ones should form a queue. This is where Companies like HMG spring from.

HMG says "its the Governments problem". Totally ignoring the fact that a day after the PIP implants were denounced as unsuitable, they used a pair on a poor woman, they're now saying its up to the government, i.e taxpayers, i.e me n you, to replace them. Meanwhile they sit in their office counting the £6k they charged to do the operation. Multiply that by 95% of 60,000 women at say an average of £4500 an operation, who've had PIP implants for "vanity reasons" and it comes to, errr......... A big number. That's what it comes to!

Personally I think if HMG don't do the decent thing while counting their profits, they should be asset stripped, take the fekkin lot.

As a bonus, get all the women to line up down Pall Mall and have the head of HMG pulled along in front of them tied to a galloping horse. By his testicles.

'Nuff said.

P.S. Just heard HMG will sort it, for (an average of 3) £5600. Now that is really taking the pish!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom