Windows 7 Hauppauge PCI II 26xx TV Tuner not playing well with Windows Media Center

henrystrawn

Was wondering if anyone has the tuner and has a work around or driver for it. I had this same issue when I went to Vista 64 bit. I am researching GP-PVR as an option, and just not use WMC. I would love to be able to watch/record tv on this system, with the amount of RAM I have, 64 bit is really the only option. Any advice would be appreciated. As far as the "7" experience, everything esle works, and I only get a runtime error every time I open the control panel. I love the pretty new look.

Was wondering if anyone has the tuner and has a work around or driver for it. I had this same issue when I went to Vista 64 bit. I am researching GP-PVR as an option, and just not use WMC. I would love to be able to watch/record tv on this system, with the amount of RAM I have, 64 bit is really the only option. Any advice would be appreciated. As far as the \"7\" experience, everything esle works, and I only get a runtime error every time I open the control panel. I love the pretty new look.

I don't have that specific Hauppauge but to get the help you need, ust check out www.thegreenbutton.com there you'll find al the answers you need for Media Center.

If posting this link is a no no I do apologize, just trying to help.

Back