Windows 10 Help errors

steve carbon

I require some urgent help- not a computer guru but if explained in layman terms I can fix things..

I have done a re-install of windows 10 Pro 64 bit, I have no start up menu I can not access any microsoft office programs , the pc is really slow.

no 1 - this is what is coming up at start up--- There is a problem starting C:/users/owner/appdate/local/buildercall/xbin/buildercall.dll , I dont know what this is or were to find it

no-2 this has me really stumped- c:/users/owner/alldata/local/temp/nsw89d.tmp , cannot find this file.

these 2 things seem to be creating issues- this is why I did a reinstall of windows 10, it has not worked or fixed the issue, I cannot roll back as there is only 1 date the date the issue started- started when a program took over Firefox-Fast Search and My Search , these 2 spam/malware deactivated adblocker , I have fixed that side of things- please need help as run a business and cant access and data- emails and anything in word,excel adobe
Please help

I'd try disabling it (even remove it) and then performing another reset.

have done that , still the issues are there- seems the 2 files have gone off the pc- would have thought a re-install would reinstall them

Last edited:
It could be the way your installing Windows. It sounds like your simply popping the disk in the drive and clicking 'install'. This is basically an upgrade type of installation which doesn't always give the best results. Your far better off backing up your pictures,files and music so you can perform a clean install. This involves you entering the bios and changing the boot order so that the machine will boot straight from the Disk or usb drive.

Back