Windows 7 Help identifying process

James661

Hi i'm paranoid i got a keylogger or malicious software in my computer for something i did, but the Antivirus did not detect anything wrong, also got recently Zemana antilogger just to be safe and seems everything is okay my question is:

found two processes i don't know what they are or what they do can you guys tell me if they are safe or dangerous? should i leave them or disable them? both are startup processes

hehkkhuf.exe > this one doesn't have description or anything it is located on C:\ProgramData\hehkkhuf.exe i googled and can't find the source it's strange the file is hidden can't find it where is located

csrss.exe > this one seems part of windows but i'm not sure

winlogon.exe > same as the one above

Help me please i'm paranoid

The only one questionable is the first one. But hard to say if is bad, since some anti-virus type programs may change the name of their process so as to not be discovered. Was it there prior to installing the anti-logger? If you right click the .exe file, does the properties show who wrote it or when it was installed?

The other ones are Windows essential processes, but even those may get compromised if the virus is capable, but I wouldn't worry about them.

The only one questionable is the first one. But hard to say if is bad, since some anti-virus type programs may change the name of their process so as to not be discovered. Was it there prior to installing the anti-logger? If you right click the .exe file, does the properties show who wrote it or when it was installed?

The other ones are Windows essential processes, but even those may get compromised if the virus is capable, but I wouldn't worry about them.

Yes i got the hehkkhuf.exe before installing the Antilogger, whenever i clicked properties or the disabling option it would not let me the exe had no author no nothing i knew it was suspicious but when i got the exe the Anti-Virus did not do anything till last night

got rid of hehkkhuf.exe it was some kind of virus the Norton Sonar removed it also had to do a full scan with Malwarebytes just to be sure the Malwarebytes removed 2 other unrelated harmful threats aswell so i'm pretty sure the computer is safe now thanks

Back