Windows 7 Help installing windows 7 ( problems in doing so )

sparky15352624

I WAS JUST WONDERING IF ANYONE COULD HELP ME I AM HAVEING PROBLEMS WITH WINDOWS 7 ON MY PC EAVERYTIME I INSTALL WINDOWS 7 IT GETS TO THE LAST PART WICH IS FINELIZING SETTINGS OR COMPLATING SETTINGS BAICLY ITS THE LAST PART OF THE INSTERLASHON AND IT KEEP CRASHING ON THAT PORT AND WONT DO NOTHING I HAVE A FOXCONN 945G7MA MOTHER BORED WITCH IT INTEL CELON D 3.0GMH I ALSO HAVE 4 GIG RAM AND 160 GB OF HDD IN SATA AND I HAVE DONE ALL THE TEST FOR WINDOWS 7 AND IT PASSES I NO ITS NOT THE CD AS I PUT IT ON MY M8S PC AND ITS RUNING FINE IF U CAN HELP ME I BE A HAPPY MAN EAMIL ME AT e-mail removed SORRY ABOUT MY SPELLIN AM NOT THAT GOOD LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the forums :)
Can we have a little more information as to what exactly occurs when it crashes? Is it a BSOD or just a clean reboot?
Are you trying to Upgrade from Vista, or is this a "custom" (clean) install?

i have windows xp sp3 on my pc and i am trying to do a clean install but it last past where it says complating install it crashed the screen just says on and i can not move the mouse so i have to reset my pc then it sends it bk to windows xp

i dont have no graphics card in my pc only the on bored but i no the onbored works as my m8s pc is a old p4 and it went on his pc no problem but i am haveing nothing but problmes with mine

Hi,

In the bios, make sure that Plug and Play OS is set to yes.

Other than that, you could try removing all RAM from the system except only leaving one module. If successful install, you can re-install all RAM after.

If it is "sending it back to Windows XP" that is not well. What you want to do is instruct the installer to format the partition you are installing to. Of course, backup any data you have on the partition/drive that you would want to keep.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom