Help! Internet problems

Discussion in 'Windows Vista Networking' started by loathe, Jul 16, 2009.

1. loathe

loathe New Member

Ive been running Windows 7 64bit for a year now, but lately when ever I try to view windows7forums.com my browser seems to crash if I post or refresh a page. Ive tried updating all my drivers and Ive even reformatted Windows, each time was a clean install so I dont think it is that. I thought it might be beacuse I was using wireless, but I still have the same problem when I use ethernet cable.

Any ideas? Do you think 32bit will help me?

2. Radenight

Radenight New Member

It's the server loathe.. ;) Mike is in the process of getting a new server and a new system for this site.. It will be down for a couple of days when he makes the switch but the end results will be well worth the wait.. :) In the meantime we have to put up with very long loading times, double posts, crashing browsers, etc.. Unfortunately.. Hopefully not long now until he makes the switch.. :)

3. loathe

loathe New Member

lol I know. Good luck with the server upgrade Mike. I will be back when its up and running.

Until then
    loathe

4. textureDnB

textureDnB New Member

Can i offer a suggestion for a new sig? How about "fatal; error memory allocation........allocated....MB...."?