Windows 7 Help Me Please!!!!!!!!

truenixer

I'm having trouble with what someone told me was hdd activty. Im not sure when it started but its causing serious lag issues especially when i play wow (world of warcraft). Plus there is a slight buzzing sound coming from my computer. This is a brand new computer not an old one. I ran CCleaner and it did not help. I also defragged my computer as well. How can I fix this irritating problem. I attached a pic of my system info.

Attachments

• system info.jpg
    system info.jpg
    175.4 KB · Views: 505
Last edited:
Sorry but you hardly have a gaming computer. Do you have a separate Video card or an on board one? If it's an onboard one it will be using up some of your ram. I don't know about AMD processors but for serious gaming you need more ram and a good video card.
Joe

I'm having trouble with what someone told me was hdd activty. Im not sure when it started but its causing serious lag issues especially when i play wow (world of warcraft). Plus there is a slight buzzing sound coming from my computer. This is a brand new computer not an old one. I ran CCleaner and it did not help. I also defragged my computer as well. How can I fix this irritating problem. I attached a pic of my system info.
When I play world of warcraft it ran fine for the first few days after I got my computer this hdd activity problem is recent.

Since it was working OK what have you installed since? What do you have for antivirus and security? Also when you play make sure you don't have unnecessary things running. If you use torrent sites make sure they are not running while playing.
Joe

Since it was working OK what have you installed since? What do you have for antivirus and security? Also when you play make sure you don't have unnecessary things running. If you use torrent sites make sure they are not running while playing.
Joe

Things installed since then are MSXML 4.0 SP2 (kb973688) and (kb954430) and microsoft .net framework 4 client profile

Hi

If you have a restore point before the problems started try going back to that.
A video card would help, but cost a large percentage of what your computer cost to start with.

Wow is very easy to run, it will run on almost anything so I don't think that's the real problem.

Try updating your drivers especially the video drivers, new computers don't always come with the latest ones installed.

I'm not sure about the buzzing sound, if it wasn't there to start with it could indicate a problem but it's hard to say what.

There is always the chance of a bad component in a new computer.

Mike

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom