Windows 10 Help Me!!!!!!

Yashu

Hi guyz, I am in serious trouble....I installed window 10, 3 days back and after installing some graphic drivers it was just awesome.Today when I staarted my laptop, the window booted slowly and then when I signed up there was a black screen with a movable cursor. You know what's serious? I forgot my administrative password so I can't reset my pc or do anything llike startup repair and the window works fine in safe mode. I don't want to reinstall windows .Is there anything I can do???????

Sounds like you need to change or re-install the GPU drivers especially if works fine in safe mode If you go to the laptops manufacturer support page you should find a gpu driver you can download and use.

If you are able to boot into safe mode with networking, you can do what Ross suggested, or download the drivers on another computer and run them off a USB stick. Here is the thing, though. If you are totally stuck and can't boot in, and can only get into safe mode, go into Device Manager

Search -> devmgmt.msc

Navigate to Display adapters and use the drop down

What does it say? Chances are the drivers are wrong. You can try to uninstall the drivers, and reboot the system. If this still doesn't work, you need to get the right drivers on the system.

What probably happened is that Windows Update automatically installed drivers over the ones you had and messed up the display settings. This has been going on since before it was released and they still haven't done anything about it.

Sounds like you need to change or re-install the GPU drivers especially if works fine in safe mode If you go to the laptops manufacturer support page you should find a gpu driver you can download and use.
Thnx

Back