Help needed!!!!!!!!

IdeaPad

IdeaPad slim 3 15IIL05 issues:-

Slow Start-Up

Slow Re-Boot

Comparatively Slow Performance (when compared with other PC's with the same processors)

Q - Control Technology not working -- Fn + Q

Please Help me Resolve theses ISSUES

Slow boot can be failing hardware or dirty fans, heat sinks or if it's later stages of boot can be software related or problems with the OS

No failed Hardware found
Laptop is brand new
" it's later stages of boot can be software related or problems with the OS"--May I know the 'related problems'?

Operating system corruption, malware, or too many start up apps. What are the hardware specs?

Check your hard disk health and run adwcleaner, Malwarebytes

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

Neemobeer - No Startup apps
No corruption checked through -sfc & DISM
1614584694697.png

• Are you using any type of end point protection software? Is it current or try a number of free scanners to augment the scanning capabilities.
  • Test your hard drive and memory problems with either can cause performance issues.
  • Download a tool and look at system temperatures. High temps can cause system throttling

• Are you using any type of end point protection software? Is it current or try a number of free scanners to augment the scanning capabilities.
  • Test your hard drive and memory problems with either can cause performance issues.
  • Download a tool and look at system temperatures. High temps can cause system throttling
Found only temperature 🌡️ to be High during the 3rd test

Back
Top Bottom