Windows 7 HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NVIDIA BSOD

MURDERLIZER

:mad:PLEASE help me with BSOD I CANT FIGURE IT OUT since my antivirus norton ran out about 2 weeks later i got an ingame BSOD and only from 2 3d game specifically mw3= modern warfare 3 and lol=league of legends i can play other 3dgames just fine like tvs=tekken vs stretfighter and just sfter i got BSOD ive tried unstalling numerous applications that i have installed ex bt guard and zonealarm still to no avail also tried going back intime with th restore feature way before norton expired but still nothing my driver was reverted updated and still it crashed even though i might have forgotten to rrename the culprit driver nvlddmkm.sys to nvlddmkm.old or new i wana say that before even updating or reverting the driver the BSOD occured so please help me if you can any pro out ther thx.ps if you need specific programs installled i have included a snapshot or revo uninstaller if that helps,if you need more let me know.:(

Attachments

• Seven Forums.zip
    3.1 MB · Views: 345
Hi, did you replace your Norton AV with another anti virus product? If not, try running a scan with this: Malwarebytes : Free anti-malware download . Also for everyday running you can't go far wrong in using this app here: Microsoft Security Essentials - Free Antivirus for Windows I check through your dmp files and the most obvious thing is your bios needs updating. I would try that and see how you go. You can download the latest bios here: http://uk.asus.com/Notebooks/Gaming_Powerhouse/G74SX/#download

Hi, did you replace your Norton AV with another anti virus product? If not, try running a scan with this: Malwarebytes : Free anti-malware download . Also for everyday running you can't go far wrong in using this app here: Microsoft Security Essentials - Free Antivirus for Windows I check through your dmp files and the most obvious thing is your bios needs updating. I would try that and see how you go. You can download the latest bios here: ASUS - Notebooks- ASUS G74SX

Thank you so very much for the speedy response as i have had to actually reinstall win 7 before this BSOD error cause i didn't know what to do but from the helpful number of posts that exist here i was able to just simply do a clean install of the new bet nvidia driver and i think that did it so far no bsod but that's a million for the speedy and genuine response i wish this website to live forever and prosper:D;):thumbs_up::thumbs_up::thumbs_up::thumbs_up::thumbs_up: 5 ikr ty guys.

Back