Windows Vista Help! Vista doesn't start!

white_knight319

Please help me!

I got my laptop less than a year ago. It's an ASUS G1-S Gaming Laptop. It's running Vista Home Premium 32bit. I had this problem twice before, but the only thing I didn't really take the time to figure out the problem. So I reinstalled Vista with the built-in partition(both times). I bought the laptop brand new, online, but I didn't get an installation disk. I didn't care back then because I didn't have barely anything on it. But, now I have the 150 gig. hard drive almost full. So I'm definetly not reinstalling; period.
My problem is that when I start it up, it loads a screen that says, "Windows failed to start. A recent hardware or software change may be the problem." Then is recomend to use "Windows Startup Repair". When I choose to launch that, the screen turns black for about a half second, then I'm back at that screen. If I choose "Start Window Normally", it restarts. I can't access the screen with the options for "Safe Mode", "Start From Last Known Good Configuration", etc. I can access "Boot Bios", "Windows Boot Manager", and reinstalling the OS(from partition). When I access th hard drive on another computer via external enclosure, It doesn't show any of my games or desktop(along with other things). I can't get in contact with any of our computer repair guys. I've tried so many things and read so many threads on so many different forums. I can't figure it out. Vista makes me sick. And unfortunately, this laptop is incompatible with any version of XP.

Regular software(iTunes, Firefox[Internet Explorer sucks], Audacity, WinRAR)

A bunch of games(it is a gaming laptop);
Guitar Hero 3, Oblivion(heavily modded), Assasin's Creed, Call Of Duty 4, Starwars Battlefront 2, Starwars Republic Commando, and some other unimportant games

uTorrent (started crash a month or two ago)

Limewire

System Mechanic 7.0 PRO (I found out today that it's incompatible, but it has been on there for awhile and I haven't had problems)

I can't remember much else because I haven't been on it for the last week or two(until today).

I have an usb external hard drive enclosure, another hard drive(320 gig), and a couple of computers to access the hard drive from(unfortunately, they're iMacs, so I'm not sure I'll be able to run any recovery programs). The iMacs do have XP dual installed, but I'm not sure thats helpful seeing as XP is compatible with Vista, but not the other way around.

Please help me solve the problem or recover my data.

P.S. I'll post this on a couple other forums, so if I get an aswer, I'll post it.

Oh, and I'm most likely not going to buy anything. I'm a teenager and I don't have money.

Back