help whit soundmax mother m2n sli deluxe

Hello. I wanted to know which driver should I install to m2n sli deluxe motherboard. some versions that I had no problem, my pc crashes, please pass me a driver that works

kemical

Windows Forum Admin
Staff member
Premium Supporter
Hi,
you can find downloads for drivers here at the motherboard manufacturers website. If however your looking for something specific and it's not listed or working for you then please post back.

ASUSTeK Computer Inc. - Motherboards- ASUS M2N-SLI Deluxe

yes but whit some EQ

kemical

Windows Forum Admin
Staff member
Premium Supporter
You may need to use a third party app for that.

kemical

Windows Forum Admin
Staff member
Premium Supporter
I took it that you ment a equalizer?

kemical

Windows Forum Admin
Staff member
Premium Supporter
Did you try running in compatibility mode?

Did you try running in compatibility mode?
I install without compatibility, works fine, But spend a day and then crash.compatibility mode to test?

kemical

Windows Forum Admin
Staff member
Premium Supporter
Isn't this a vista driver that your using?

kemical

Windows Forum Admin
Staff member
Premium Supporter
Well they look like the driver that should be used. When you get a crash is it an actual blue screen? If so, post the dump file and I'll read it for you. Another suggestion would be to check your event logs.

Well they look like the driver that should be used. When you get a crash is it an actual blue screen? If so, post the dump file and I'll read it for you. Another suggestion would be to check your event logs.
directly goes slow, then reboot and load the start up repair, then that solves the problem, when restarted, the soundmax disappeared. no blue screen

kemical

Windows Forum Admin
Staff member
Premium Supporter
I'm at a loss as to what your actual problem is and wonder if checking the Asus forum might help?

ASUSTeK Computer Inc.-Forum-

This website is not affiliated, owned, or endorsed by Microsoft Corporation. It is a member of the Microsoft Partner Program.