Windows 7 help with recurrent bsods and more

chhoton

3 day old win7x64 computer repeatedly BSOD dmp files and an xml file appended from most recent crash. Have tried to restore -crash occurs during restore. tried an update/repair reinstall which could not complete. Checked memory twice - no problems. have lost internet access and windows firewall - "diagnostic policy services cannot be activated"
worked fine for a day and problems appeared to appear after I updated windows via automatic update.
My computer specs are
Coolermaster 690 case
Intel core i5 750 processor
Asus P7P55D Motherboard
Corsair CMX4GX3M2A1600C9 XMS3 Memory Pair DDR3 2 X 2GB 1600 MHZ
Western Digital 500 GB Caviar Green SATA 7200 RPM 32 MB Cache
LG DVDRW
Samsung SyncMaster 2233SW
Palit GTX 260 216 graphics card
Tagan 800w PSU
Microsoft windows 7 retail 64 bit

Attachments

• WER-30014-0.sysdata.xml
    180.5 KB · Views: 481
  • Archive.zip
    37 KB · Views: 250
Hey. You're having memory management stop errors. This is usually caused by older drivers. Let's get you updated.

Code:
Rt64win7 Rt64win7.sys Thu Feb 26 04:04:13 2009
This link for your motherboard has the latest Realtek lan driver for you to install (choose x64 Windows 7):

http://usa.asus.com/product.aspx?P_ID=RBA8CzWoopUlYRFZ

Please post a new crash dump after updating if it should become necessary and good luck.

-----

This driver may be the cause:

Code:
ASACPI   ASACPI.sys   Wed May 13 21:25:17 2009
You can install this latest download in the utilities section to update this driver:

ASUS PC ProbeII V1.04.86 Install Program for Windows 32/64bit XP & 32/64bit Vista & 32/64bit 7.

Last edited:
Thanks for your interest. I have installed all the new drivers from the asus website - I had actually rolled back the lan driver to see whether that would kickstart my internet.Don't know about the ASACPI.sys driver and am trying to sort out.
i downloaded the msdt-portable.exe from microsoft support on my net book which i am using to access the internet and transferred the file to my desktop for infogathering but the programme would not run - said it was for a different os.
Games videos and music is playing well on the desktop but most services cannot run - error for network trouble shooting is 0x800b0003 and that for windows firewall ox609. sfc does not find any problems and chkdsk repaired a few file fragments but did not change any of the problems.
Any help would be much appreciated

Back