Help with this error

hummer7

My Win 7 machine (Dell XPS 8000) is 2 weeks ago.
About a dozen of programs were already installed and they are running fine.
But recently, I start to see an unsual error on the screen when I open programs (so far two programs):

There is no disk in the drive.
Please inssert a disk into drive
\drive\harddisk3\dr3

These two prorams (free alcohol 52% and Keytext 3.3) were down loaded from their websites (they are not available in disks). Could someonde advise me how to go around ths problem? hummer

My Win 7 machine (Dell XPS 8000 x 64) is 2 weeks ago.
About a dozen of programs were already installed and they are running fine.
But recently, I start to see an unsual error on the screen when I open programs (so far two programs):

There is no disk in the drive.
Please inssert a disk into drive
\drive\harddisk3\dr3

These two prorams (free alcohol 52% and Keytext 3.3) were down loaded from their websites (they are not available in disks). Could someonde advise me how to go around ths problem? hummer

Last edited by a moderator:
These two prorams (free alcohol 52% and Keytext 3.3)/quote]

First, let me say congratulations on finding this excellent program Keytext. If you look in the opening docs you'll find that I helped to develope it several years ago. Terry Blount

It is an excellent program.

Since Alchol is a disk burning progam I would suspect it is loading at startup and looking for a disk in the drive.

Run msconfig and go to startup and see if you can find and uncheck it. Then test.

This website is not affiliated, owned, or endorsed by Microsoft Corporation. It is a member of the Microsoft Partner Program.