Help

Discussion in 'Windows 7 Graphics' started by sameh83, Aug 1, 2010.

1. sameh83

sameh83 Well-Known Member

I am led to believe that i have a problem with the video card or the driver for it ! could the driver be the reason for all the flickering, stuttering and constant refreshing ? for instance, when i go to games in my start panel, and play Solitaire, the game stutters alot and freezes ! constantly says (not responding) and then it works a second later ! remind you, it does this with all the windows i open up ! That includes all the browsers, msn, yahoo, etc. I have ran Melwarebites, Eset nod, cleaned TEMP folder, did a cfs/scannow, and no luck . What do you think ?View attachment HiJackThis Scan.txt

2. TorrentG

TorrentG Banned

Lets' see the system info report.

Type msinfo32 in the start menu. Hit enter. File | save on the screen that opens. Zip the saved file and attach to a post.

Considering you had trojans and other malware on the machine, you'd be best off with a clean install of Windows. The hard drive should be low level formatted before the clean Windows install. Killdisk is good for this.

3. sameh83

4. TorrentG

TorrentG Banned

5. sameh83

OK downloading new driver, will let you know the results ! I hope it will be the answer ! Thank you

6. sameh83

I tried downloading the driver from Lenovo, but had no luck on the right one for me ! I will keep searching, unless you know where i can find it ! BTW, will i be able to use killdisk if i ONLY want to reinstall windows on one of the drives i have ? or, will i have to do a complete reformat of the entire HDD ?