Windows 7 Help!

HokiePokie

Hello everyone thanks for taking the time to read this.

I ran into a problem last night. I’m going to give as much background information as I can.

I bought a display model eMachine last December from a store called Nebraska Furniture mart.
I take it home, change the password and created my own user account. Everything was going fine until last night I decided to make a "guest" account where I would put all my games. After signing on the guest account I found my video card was acting funny and I found that old NVIDIA drivers where still installed (I have an ati card) I uninstalledthe video drivers and it asked me to restart the computer as I would suspect it to. The computer restarts and it automatically goes to the normal windows 7 login screen, except it says "incorrect password" I click ok and it goes to this account called "Kiosk" I have never seen this before. No idea what the password is, I click on sign into other account. I type in "guest" and hit enter and it tells me "The account is disabled. See system administrator." The same thing happens when I try the "administrator" account, the account I have been normally using for more than half a year. I am at a dead end.

I have no idea what happened or what to do. Any advice would be much appreciated!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back