Windows Vista helpless Deliver

U

Unregistered

Heya all, Im considering buying a acer 2920 which has vista installed. Now what i need to know is how to create a bootable installation disk (from the operating system itself)

Iv doen some research and found that already installed o/s are OEM. So phoned the people and they say they dont provide an installation disk - but a system recovery disk, and a recovery disk isnt the same as installation disk.

Ive googled that but havent found a solid answer - so how do i create a bootable vista installation disk from the laptop itself?

Get a copy of Acronis True Image. Make an image of the whole partition/HD and then use Acronis to make an autoboot acronis CD.

Get a copy of Acronis True Image. Make an image of the whole partition/HD and then use Acronis to make an autoboot acronis CD.

I agree with this recommendation 100%. If your information is critical you should use a 3rd party backup resource just in case.

I don't understand, you guys got something against a Windows Bootable Installation Disk set-up ?

Back