Windows 7 Heya

mymetin

I am having a problem isntalling windows 7 64 bit . I did everything . It restarts once before completing installation and after that it gave the blue screen and an error on it that windows needs to restart or something. It just can not finish the installation idk why . Everything is ok but idk what is wrong . The windows is original with a license key . It is windows 7 Professional 64 bit :S Thank you for hte help

Hello mymetin,

Since you have provided very little to no information about your system, Make, model, home built, motherboard, etc:

Check to see if your PC is 64bit capable.

Regards
Don

CPU : Intel celeron e3400 2.6 GHz ( dual core )
Motherboard: Asus P5G41T-M LX2
RAM : 4 GB
HDD SATA III 500 GB

The info provided indicates that it does support 64bit, thanks for that.

If you want to keep both partitions, that's fine, just delete the first partition and leave it as unallocated, then try a clean install using that partition.

Keep us posted if more problems arise.

Don

Well why should i keep the 1st partition unallocated? I always though that I need to make a new partition from it all my friends told me that and some other people I asked.. :SS

The important thing is that you have the first part of the disk CLEAN from data = from the start of the disk. It doesn't really matter if it is non-formatted or formatted as NTFS, as Windows can format it into NTFS... the main thing is, and this seems to be a problem for many, to have it clean.

May take a few tries.

Well why should i keep the 1st partition unallocated? I always though that I need to make a new partition from it all my friends told me that and some other people I asked.. :SS

just delete the first partition and leave it as unallocated, then try a clean install using that partition.
Using the unallocated partition for your installation, using the installation disc to create a new partition in that unallocated space.

Don

Back
Top Bottom