Hi everybody!

cor-master

I just got Windows 7 x64 running on 2 PC's in my house and I thought I'd register so I can look for some soloutions to a few problems, and learn more in general about Windows 7. I'm a huge tech geek, and I've been building PC's since 1997, and used every copy of windows since 3.0 (excluding the server's... I've played around with server 2003 a bit in college, that was about it). Just thought I'd say hi to everybody and introduce myself!

I just got Windows 7 x64 running on 2 PC's in my house and I thought I'd register so I can look for some soloutions to a few problems, and learn more in general about Windows 7. I'm a huge tech geek, and I've been building PC's since 1997, and used every copy of windows since 3.0 (excluding the server's... I've played around with server 2003 a bit in college, that was about it). Just thought I'd say hi to everybody and introduce myself!

Hi cor-master and welcome to the forum... :D

Hey,u r welcome !

Back