Windows 7 High ping when playing cod2

Insaner

I using windows 7 (Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate Original MS ISO x64-GRP)

I had problems with 2 much ping (100+ normal is 30) in call of duty 2 ONLY on windows 7 I try on windows xp it's working the best so it isn't problem by my side but it's by windows

so I had 10/1 internet connection when I wanna have 100+ ping I must download with cca. 600-800 kb/s or upload with 60-70 kb/s but if be the download like this I had now + cca. 10 gb on disc but I don't have so something is uploading by windows to...

This is my teory xD

But I run taskmgr and I pick tab networking then I click on view then I chose network adapter history and click on bytes send and bytes recived then I go to play cod2 for cca 10 mins and theh the yellow curve is high then it means that it has been used download that I don't understand how for f*** the game can use 600-800 kb/s download xD I don't have idea I can post screens if any one wanna see ...

I try on windows xp and it's working I had sometimes away beta version of win7 and it also pinging so the problem is 100% in windows

I'm not alone with this problem

If who solve this problem pls write what to do :)

thanks

Last edited:
maybe u have problem like me try super PI programe and increase cpu usage if its increase ping u have my problem too ... i dont knwo how to solve this

Disable IPv6 in the network adapter.

Next enable CTCP with the following using command prompt in administrative mode:
Code:
netsh int tcp set global congestionprovider=ctcp
Those two changes alone should help significantly. You can continue tweaking by disabling Nagle's algorithm (just google it if your not sure).

Enabling NetDMA:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Tcpip\Parameters
Create new DWORD value EnableTCPA set it to 1

Modifying Max Data Retransmissions :
Create New DWORD value TcpMaxDataRetransmissions set it to 7

Disable SynAttackProtect:
Create New DWORD value SynAttackProtect set it to 1

If you want to modify Host and DNS priority you can do that too.

Disable IPv6 in the network adapter.

Next enable CTCP with the following using command prompt in administrative mode:
Code:
netsh int tcp set global congestionprovider=ctcp
Those two changes alone should help significantly. You can continue tweaking by disabling Nagle's algorithm (just google it if your not sure).

Enabling NetDMA:
Create new DWORD value EnableTCPA set it to 1

Modifying Max Data Retransmissions :
Create New DWORD value TcpMaxDataRetransmissions set it to 7

Disable SynAttackProtect:
Create New DWORD value SynAttackProtect set it to 1

If you want to modify Host and DNS priority you can do that too.

I have exactly the same problems as this man does, but nothing of soltuions listed, doesn't help.

I'm getting sick of this lagg already -.-

High in-game pings in Windows 7

I had exactly the same problem, in the server list in-game pings would display as <50 but as soon as i joined the game ping went >150.

Simple solution in my case...... In the COD2 Multiplayer Options there is a 'Connection' setting. I think the default is ISDN...... i changed this to LAN/Cable/DSL and BINGO.... lower in-game pings. A server indicating ping of 36 in the Server List now actualy gives me an in-game ping of 40-50..which is pretty good.

Hope this helps...

Re: High in-game pings in Windows 7

Hi,

No way to go back to win xp after I run SolveWin7HighPing.exe . Now I have real ping like in XP.
Try this app from Link Removed - Invalid URL (click on link Link Removed - Invalid URL ) .

Re: High in-game pings in Windows 7

Hi,

No way to go back to win xp after I run SolveWin7HighPing.exe . Now I have real ping like in XP.
Try this app from Link Removed - Invalid URL (click on link Is free !!! Solve Win 7 High Ping ) .

Not me put wrong link, enter on page Link Removed - Invalid URL and manual press link <Is free !!! Solve Win 7 High Ping> .

Back