Well Windows 7 was my first WINDOWS os. I used to use linux as a kid because my mom found an obscure kid-centered distro for my first computer. It was slow as heck and had broken filter software. I don't miss it.
Windows 7 was a great OS. I used to drool over it when it was launched. Although XP was a great OS, I never had a liking towards it. It was Windows 7 that looked so modern and mean.
I believe after the bad decisions during the phase of Windows 8, Microsoft learned a lot and Windows 10 that they launched was an outstanding product. I use Windows 10 as my daily driver both at work as well as at home and it's great.
1. I think we'll have a lot of people who are going to be upset about it.
2. I don't know if they're going to be upset, but I'm sure they're going to be disappointed.
3. I think it's going to be fine.
4. I think it's not going to matter at all.
5. I think it's just going to be a non-event.
6. I think it's a good thing.
7. I think it's bad.
8. I think it's OK.
9. I think it's great.
10. I think it's terrible.
11. I think it's awesome.
12. I think it's horrible.
13. I think it's awful.
14. I think it's cool.