How can I transfer iphone videos to ipad?

Discussion in 'General Computing' started by John Mille, May 25, 2012.

1. John Mille

John Mille New Member

How can I get the videos(mostly mp4 format)

out of iphone and transfer them to ipad? they

said copy the videos to computer and then

transfer to ipad. But that didn’t work at

all!!! I tried so many time but when iphone

was pluged in there was no videos shown on the

computer! Anyone help???

2. Adamsappleone

Adamsappleone U.S.Navy D.A.V.

Hello John Mille, [​IMG] to Windows 7 Forums,

Try emailing the video to yourself, then open your email in iPad, which should show as a file attachment, then click the arrow in the top right to save it. You should now be able to view it in iMovie.

Hope this helps;
    Don

3. donmicao

donmicao New Member

First of all pls make sure that ur iTunes is set to manually manage music. Then do it as the following steps:
    1.Connect iPhone to computer, go to my computer n double click iPhone drive, choose "tools"--> “Folder Options”--> “View” --> select “Show Hidden Files & Folders “and click “OK”
    2.in the videos files choose the video which you want to transfer, then transfer it to computer.
    3. Next, connect you ipad you pc too. And running iTunes transfer the videos which you transfer to pc.
    4. Done!
    This might be a little complicated but it definitely works well, and it’s totally free, better than u gets a iPhone/ipad to computer transfer or sth like that.

4. poppycao

poppycao New Member

Hello.
    First, you should transfer you iphone videos to your pc, and then transfer your videos from pc to ipad. When you plug your iphone into computer there should to a box opened, then you click “view files” to find the videos you want to transfer and do the copy and paste thing. If you didn’t see the box you can click on your home button then go to computer tab, you will see your iphone, and then click on it until it downloads the videos. And also, you can use a third-part software--iphone/ipad to computer transfer. You can get something useful information. Thanks.