Windows 7 How to get the Blue task pane in windows 7 ?

abdelrahmanm

Hello
I'm using windows 7 version 6.1 (build 7600)
I want to get the blue task pane instead of white task pane

how to do that ?

this is the task pane i have

Link Removed due to 404 Error

and this is what i want

any help

Last edited:
Hello
I'm using windows 7 version 6.1 (build 7600)
I want to get the blue task pane instead of white task pane

how to do that ?

this is the task pane i have

and this is what i want

any help

I'm not sitting in front of my W7 computer right now, so I can't guide you directly... But...

Have you tried messing with one of the settings in CP/System/Advanced (Tab)/Performance? One of those check boxes in the Visual Effects section is I think what controls that. Tinker around with those for a while. :)

I'm not sitting in front of my W7 computer right now, so I can't guide you directly... But...

Have you tried messing with one of the settings in CP/System/Advanced (Tab)/Performance? One of those check boxes in the Visual Effects section is I think what controls that. Tinker around with those for a while. :)

There is nothing there can help me
Thank you anyway

Select the 5% option to make it darker.

Ok that's a joke.. I'm not always this stupid.

L"o"L

Go to desktop, right click and choose personalization, look at the bottom of that window and click on window color and then on the next screen choose the color you want. That's it. Save changes.

i know this it has been a long time since this thread was created but if no one has gotten that task pane yet just tell the the build number of the OS and il download the shell32.dll file and extract it manually, cuz i've been looking everywhere for this, and this is the page i have ever found that even talks about this task pane

Back