Did your pc come with Windows pre-installed? If so then you should have a utility to create recovery disks. An alternative is to use Acronis Tru Image to burn a recovery image. You can get a fully working trial copy from here:
1) Open the Ghost Boot Wizard from the Program Menu.
2) Choose a PreOS (WinPe) Click Next.
3) Choose the Standard Boot Package. Click Next.
4) Leave boxes unchecked in the 'Additional Services' window. Click Next.
5) Add any Ghost switches in the 'Client Type' window. Click Next.
6) Leave boxes unchecked in the 'External Storage Support' window. Click Next.
7) Choose USB Disk in the 'Destination Drive' window. The device should populate the 'Available Devices' field. Click Next.
8) Click Next to view the Summary.
9) Clicking Next will overwrite any data that is on the thumb drive and create a bootable USB Drive that contains Ghost.