Windows 7 how to have 2 seperate windows open on your sreen

pablo70

how to have 2 separate windows open in windows 7 using firefox ? , iam sure i have read this some where as it would be a good addition to use , can it be done and yes how do you do it

Open Firefox (or any other program) now right clcik the icon on the taskbar and you can reselect Firefox (left clcik) from the first menu item. You can do this until you are bored with the number of windows.
If you want them all separated, right clcik the taskbar in any blank spot, and show windows stacked or side by side

i must have worded that wrong ,thats not what i want to know , 2 separate pages open full on split screen on my monitor thats what was trying to ask about

Sorry. I still do not understand what it is you are trying to do. Maybe someone else? perhaps an attachment might help?

Perhaps you mean to use a 3rd party virtual monitor software or something ?

i must have worded that wrong ,thats not what i want to know , 2 separate pages open full on split screen on my monitor thats what was trying to ask about

I don't see how you can possibly have 2 separate pages open full on split screen on 1 monitor.

With 2 monitors connected to your video card, you can have 2 firefox maximized windows each placed separately in its own monitor.

With only 1 monitor, you may want to follow these steps :

1. Open Firefox window and maximize it and press Win-Left
2. File => New Window
3. Maximize the new FF window and Press Win-Right

Like this:

DA.PNG

Back
Top Bottom