How To Set Windows 7 Backup

Hi ,,

Although I Am New here to windows7forums.com Community ,, I Wanna to share some useful tutorials with all Windows Member ..

backupwindows7.jpg

[FONT=&amp]Why We need to Backup Windows 7 :[/FONT]

• When your computer Become useless .
  • You get infected by virus .
  • You can’t Access your computer due to some technical problem .

If you have previous backup for your computer you can restore it within 2 Minutes without losing your data files (Images-E-mails-Documents) .

So Backup computer is very important for any computer user afraid from losing his important data .

Here I Will Show You how you can Backup Windows 7 EASILY With simple steps ..

1- Click on start menu > Control panel

2-Backup and Restore Under system and security .

3-You can find “Set The Backup ” Click on it .

4-Here you will find best drivers to save backup on but it recommended to save it to external Driver (Usb – DVD)

5- After that you get window you can choose what you want to backup up first choice “Let Windows Choose ” .

6- Here another windows “You can choose what files exactly you want to backup ” .

7-After Back up Finished you get “Windows Backup has completed successfully , Click “Close” .

Watch Video If You Have Any Problem

How To Backup Windows 7 In Just 2 Minutes - YouTube

In Next Post I Will Show You How you Can Restore Backup Easily ..

If You Have Any Question Leave and i will reply as soon as possible .

In NexT Post i will show you how you can restore backup .

:: Source ::

How To Restore Backup In Windows 7

if i have an ssd drive do i still have to back my files up? i read that you can only write to an ssd so many times and its best not to ruin it

This website is not affiliated, owned, or endorsed by Microsoft Corporation. It is a member of the Microsoft Partner Program.