Windows Vista hp dv2000 vista

de08

Hi
I have a hp dv2000 which has vista. Problems begun when i installed kaspersky anti virus. Messages always come up saying that i have a counterfeit verson of vista when i dont and that it cant update. As soon as i turn the anti virus off the messages dont come up. Have emailed kaspersky and they dont know why this is happening.
Second problem.. i installed a program which is compatible with XP so i chose to run the program as compatible with xp. When i tried to used the program it would launch for two seconds then come up saying program has stopped working and that is all it closes. I have tied unistalling this program and the uninstall funtction stops working too. I then noticed that even the control panel will not open it comes up for a split second and then dissapears...
Not happy with vista had no such problems with xp
Please help

that computer sucks ass i had 1 and i only had it a year because it messed up so much but yeah i dunnno about ur prob

Try un-installing the anti-virus utility then loading SP1 udate. You may find that the utility will run better once this has been applied..

Back