HP OfficeJet 7310 Printer unstable in Win7

Hello, Folks,

I have a HP OfficeJet 7310 multi-function printer that is unstable in my current Win7 installation.
I have completely uninstalled all of the HP drivers and applications, and re-installed all of HP's latest bloatware in order to retain all of the functionality of the printer (copy/fax/scan). However, this causes a conflict in Device Manager (! in yellow triangle). So, I uninstall and re-install the 7300 series print driver, but that causes the HP Device Manager to stop functioning. So, I have to uninstall/re-install the HP bloatware, etc., etc,....

Couldn't find any real support solutions on the HP website (I think they want me to buy a new printer...!)

I'm thinking of installing the HP bloatware suite on my virtual XP machine in order to restore stability and functionality - would that work?

Otherwise, any other idea about how to bring some HP multifunction love back to my Win7 installation?

Thanks in advance.

This website is not affiliated, owned, or endorsed by Microsoft Corporation. It is a member of the Microsoft Partner Program.