Today, at the Cannes Film Festival, HP Inc. revealed the new premium portfolio of Spectre x2, ENVY x360, and ENVY laptops powered by Windows 10, designed to deliver the performance, design, and innovation that empower today’s generation of digital creators. Each of these new PCs ships with the Windows 10 Creators Update.
Powered by Windows 10, these devices have all the features you need to be productive wherever you are – including Windows Hello for logging in quickly and easily, Microsoft Edge for fast and secure browsing, your digital personal assistant Cortana,* comprehensive protection with Windows Defender and more.
The Spectre x2 is HP’s first luxury detachable designed for Windows Ink, and includes a precise pen curated by the artist community to bring digital creations into the world in unique, new ways. The new ENVY x360 and ENVY laptops bring extraordinary performance in every millimeter, empowering users to change how they work, live, create, and play without compromising style or function.
Let’s take a look at these devices:
HP Spectre x2 with Windows 10
- 13MP rear camera, 5MP WDR wide-view front camera and an IR camera for logging in quickly and securely with Windows Hello
- Its exceptionally durable kickstand is designed to stand up to everyday use and has the ability to function flat up to 165° degrees, optimized for using Windows Ink and able to adjust to any lifestyle
- A CNC-machined aluminum chassis with an aluminum over plastic soft-covered keyboard and dark ash silver coloring with a copper kickstand to achieve more precision in each curve and contour for a refined design
- A full-sized keyboard with 1.5mm key travel and glass trackpad
- A brilliant 12.3” diagonal 3K2K (3000×2000) display with 6 million pixels
- Up to 8 hours of battery life and HP Fast Charge technology, allowing you to go from 0% battery life to 50% on a 30-minute charge
- Pricing and Availability: The HP Spectre x2 is planned to be available in June at HP.com, starting at $999.99 and at Best Buy – see BestBuy.com for pricing.
- A durable metal chassis offered in natural silver and silk gold alongside a sleek angular lift hinge allows for the fan to easily circulate air while making it a more comfortable typing experience, combining form and function.
- Offered with a UHD display providing over 8 million pixels, quad speakers and an HD WDR camera with wide viewing angels, creating and entertaining is a seamless transition.
- The optional HP Secure Pad with embedded fingerprint reader enabling Windows Hello allows you to login securely and easily
- Bringing the ability to multitask with ease via the latest Intel Core-i3, Core-i5 and Core-i7 processors, while optional dedicated graphics from NVIDIA means better resolution, response rates, and colors in the display for those editing photo or video.
- Pricing and Availability: The HP ENVY 13 is planned to be available in June at HP.com, starting at $1,049.99. The HP ENVY 17 Laptop is available at HP.com, starting at $999.99 and at Best Buy – see BestBuy.com for pricing.
- A micro-edge display, unibody aluminum chassis and fluid geared hinge provide quality and durability in any mode or any color – offered with Dark Ash Silver and Natural Silver.
- Windows Ink combined with a high precision N-tig stylus makes it easy to take notes, markup webpages in Microsoft Edge, draw in the Photos app or add notes to your maps seamlessly, while the UHD IPS display option gives over 8 million pixels for watching videos or detailed editing.
- The latest Intel Core-i5 and Core i-7 and AMD A9, A12 and FX processors, with the ability to configure with up 16GB of DDR4 memory
- Pricing and Availability: The HP ENVY x360 15 is planned to be available in June at HP.com, starting at $899.99 and at Best Buy – see BestBuy.com for pricing.
For more information on the HP Spectre x2, HP ENVY x360 or ENVY Laptops, along with datasheets and images, visit the Online Press Kit. For more information about other HP news at Cannes Film Festival, visit HP.com.
*Cortana available in select markets.