Hello all, I had to fight this for a couple days and I figured I'd come here to post the fix (so far things are working.) I bought a new drive and put the 64bit RC on my HP TX2000 tablet. I had a few issues with fingerprint reader and an ongoing problem with bluetooth "forgetting" my mouse, but I could deal with those. About a week ago, just a couple days after the install, my tablet would randomly freeze for a couple minutes. Whatever happened to be open would simply have the (not responding) in the header. I was unable to open task manager, unable to do anything. After a couple minutes, everything I clicked on or keyed in would open all at once as the machine unfroze. I was at the end of my rope and ready to signal defeat by putting Vista back on when I decided to look through all the logs I could find. I'm not much of a techie, but I get by. I found a system security entry at the time of the most recent lockup. Took me awhile but I figured out it was the windows error reporting service. I put 2 and 2 together and decided something was crashing and causing the error reporter to start up. I checked another log and found 3-4 time entries that exactly coincided with the error reporting, I hypothesized they were the cause. Those particular entries were for /device/raid0 controller. Puzzling since I have only a single ata3 drive. I checked in device manager and found it under disk controllers with a driver dated back to 2007 (nvstor.sys). I clicked on install new driver, it went to the web and grabbed it, and 5 seconds later was asking me to reboot. I have not had a lockup since. The root of this ongoing problem was the nvidia chipset driver(s)-specifically the disk controller (nvstor.sys). The HP nvidia driver did not address this. Anyone out there with weird issues on their tx2000, I hope this helps. I can't bring myself to go back to Vista-the first operating system to cause me to consider a Mac. Windows 7 is the best thing I have seen come from windows yet.