HWiNFO has released v7.00 of it's Hardware monitoring app:
Released on Mar-09-2021
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on MSI H510 series mainboards.
- Fixed monitoring of +12V on some ASUS Z590 series mainboards.
- Improved support of LPDDR3/LPDDR4/LPDDR4X memories.
- Fixed a possible WHEA error/system crash during long-term monitoring of AMD RX 6000 series GPUs.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASRock Z590 Taichi and Z590 PG Velocita.
- Consolidated AMD Navi monitoring, added Effective Clock and TGP Power for Navi21.
- Added sensor tool tips to provide more details about sensors and their values.
- Improved sensor UI responsiveness during some operations.
- Improved handling of disappearing/reappearing sensors in custom order.
- Fixed a possible hang when logging sensors with large sets of disabled items.
- Added monitoring of GPU HotSpot temperature for NVIDIA GPUs.
- Improved reporting of GPU memory vendor and ROP count for AMD GPUs.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASRock J4105-ITX.
- Fixed reporting of effective clock on AMD Ryzen 1st generation CPUs.
- Added preliminary support for DDR5 thermal sensors.