Windows Vista I did a Clean Install on Windows 7 onto my PC and there is no games in the Games Expl

cmdsniper

I did a Clean Install on Windows 7 onto my PC and there is no games in the Games Explorer, Also when I click on the start button, there is no games button there at all under where where my computer and my documents are at.

I guess you know you are only going to get the games that comes with Win 7 ? To get the games menu on the right side of your start menu..... RIGHT click on Start and click properties/customize scroll down to games and click one of the first two options.

That fixed the first part....

I got the games to appear in the start menu, but there NO games in the games explorer... Not even the basic games that supposed to come with windows 7... I have Windows 7 Ultimate on all 3 of my machines and this is the only one it messed up on. I would try to re-install it but it is a work computer with stuff on that I use everyday and I don't have the time to do a clean install once again, I barely made by with the first one.

Problem Solved...

Go to Control Panel > Programs and Features > Turn Windows features on or off and put a check mark in the Games box.

Thanks for all the help everyone!

Back