Windows 7 I have a BIG Problem, and I need a big help .

Naruto

hi guys ..
good morning , afternoon , evening . whatever .!

here is my problem

since yesterday i couldn't open my website which is www.gamezer.com
on Firefox it give me a white page .! , and on IE it give me error and so is the Opera browser . ((so the problem is not with the browser )) .
and when i tried to open the same website from another computer on the same Network it doesn't open . (( so the problem isn't with my computer )) .
then i looked for a solution on net and i found out that when i use a proxy program such as Hotspot shield or cproxy on my same network the website open without any problem .. !
and when i use another network it open without using any proxy program .
i thought the problem is with my IP number so i changed it and it didn't work with me.

this is the first time n my life i face a problem with computers and i can not fix it
that's why i joined u guys hopefully u can help me about this huge stupid problem .

thank you very much and am waiting for respond .

Last edited:
Just tried it and it opened for me. - No proxy. FF and IE. Try disabling your firewall(s) temporarily.

Just tried it and it opened for me. - No proxy. FF and IE. Try disabling your firewall(s) temporarily.

i dont think thats is the solution cuz i open the same website but on another network .

I am not sute I understand your answer, but if the firewall problem is the windows 7 Firewall, it will only apply to your computer, not the "network"

You don't mention your network setup, but if the problem occurs with all computers from within your network, you will need to look either to a router that might have a anti-virus or firewall or need some ports forwarded, or maybe the Modem/Provider.

You are saying you took your computer to another network and it opened normally? Can you put a computer in the DMZ to bypass the router or bypass some other part of your network by wiring around?

hi guys ,,
i made a video to make it clear , so u can understand what am facing here .

here is the link , tell me what u understand from this .. !

My Problem ..! - YouTube

and lol sorry for the song U_U

the radio was open :D

Back
Top Bottom