Windows 7 I need some experienced advice Please

jwill58

Im in need of a good motherboard-not the most expensive-I game some(STALKER-FEAR-BIOSHOCK 2)and watch BluRays. Here is the hardware I have leftover and some of it is new.
AMD Phenom II X4 955 , G.Skill Ripjaws F3-10666CL9D-8GBRL DDR3-1333 4GBx2, PNY GTX275 ,NZXT M-59 case,CORSAIR TX850WATT PSU,WIN 7 Pro 64 bit. I had an MSI K9N2 Diamond. Its gone and Im looking for a change.I'd like to add 4 to 8 more GB of the same G.Skill RAM. I also have a new SSD bootdrive I'd like to try.
(Crucial RealSSD C300 CTFDDAC064MAG-1G1 2.5" 64GB SATA III MLC Internal Solid State Drive (SSD) )
I hope Im not asking too much of a noob question-I've built a few riggs so far and they are all still running(except mine) but I would just like some tips from builders more experienced than myself. I've used AS Rock and MSI , and ASUS, they all worked fine.I appreciate any and all suggestions.
Thanks,
jwill58

PS....The sig you see below is the rigg that is no more....I would like a comparable m/b so I wont be taking a step down. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom