Windows 7 I really need help, Graphics just dissapeared.

Mattforill

Update: The problem was solved but strange, I don't see why or how almost all of my computers drivers were deleted.

My computer was working fine yesterday night then I turned it off and went to
sleep. This morning I turned it on to find that the resolution was completely off so I went to check the resolution settings. They're set to 800 x 600 and
Grayed out so I can't even change them. Also the name of my HDTV was changed in the settings to (Default Monitor).
So then I check Catalyst Control Center and when I tried to open it a popup said "Catalyst Control Center cannot be started. There are currently no settings that can be configured using Catalyst Control Center." Also when I reboot a popup comes up on start saying "No AMD Graphics driver is installed, or the AMD driver is not functioning properly. Please install the AMD driver appropriate for your AMD Hardware" So I checked if the computer could even find the graphics card, it did in device management but it fails to load any information like vram and etc. So I tried updating the driver for my Radeon HD 6750 and I restart the computer. The same error message come up about no installed drivers or non-functioning ones. I've sat here for an hour trying to figure this out. Please help or give some advice on how I can fix this.

Update: I also realised my sound isn't working, so maybe a couple things got uninstalled. Im thinking about doing a restore to a couple days ago, should I?

Last edited:
Back