Windows 7 i7 System

dyrer

Extraordinary Member
Hello
I did a hardware update and started win 7 7048 64bit without a new installation, it seems everything working alright
But i still have some unknown devices called System Interrupt Controler
What should I do?

and something else my system has 3x2 GB 1600 memory, what version is better 32bit or 64bit ?

Hello
I did a hardware update and started win 7 7048 64bit without a new installation, it seems everything working alright
But i still have some unknown devices called System Interrupt Controler
What should I do?

and something else my system has 3x2 GB 1600 memory, what version is better 32bit or 64bit ?

look up the drivers on your motherboard makers website , install vista if that's all available :)

and 64 bit is designed to utilize your 6gb of memory better :cool:

I would recommend formatting and doing a fresh install.. when making hardware changes like that, a new install is always the best choice.. ;) You'll get the best results that way. And as ickymay said, 64 bit is designed to utilize all 6GB's of RAM.. Enjoy! The core i7's kick some serious a$$ when paired up with the right hardware!.. :)

The unknown interrupt are solved with update driver and locate the driver from manufacture (ASUS)
About i7, I left AMD 4600 X2 for i7, P6T and 3x2 GB 1600 Mhz and ATI 4870 (AMD ;)) and is seems perfect system combined with Windows 7 64bit. I hope the final release will improve more my system :rolleyes:

The unknown interrupt are solved with update driver and locate the driver from manufacture (ASUS)
About i7, I left AMD 4600 X2 for i7, P6T and 3x2 GB 1600 Mhz and ATI 4870 (AMD ;)) and is seems perfect system combined with Windows 7 64bit. I hope the final release will improve more my system

That sounds like quite the setup.. :) I'm sure the final version will in fact increase your system's performance even more.. ;) For that matter, the RC will most likely make a big difference too.. (in a good way of course.. :) )

Back
Top Bottom