Windows 7 IDM problem

gangchen21

I use idm from many years was working fine but from yesterday i didnot know what i modified but it downloads only a part of youtube videos and if i see the who vdo then it download in many parts otherwise if i download a song of 5 min then it download only 1 mb or some kbs.

Where is the problem

i re install and even system restore but the problem is same it download 1 song of 6mb in 26 flv files from youtube. i think is there any problem in youtube ealier was working fine.

Hi gangchen,

We don't know what version you're using but maybe you should try a non-beta one. We don't know what browser you're using. We don't know a lot. We do know IDM has nothing to do with Windows 7 and this was posted in the wrong forum. However, I'd suggest you take up Mitchell's advice and find a program that works. Its possible YouTube changed their internal code to prevent people from leeching videos and your program couldn't compensate. Whether or not downloading videos off YouTube en-masse violates their terms is something you have to sort out. Its certainly not something we can support or even fix on our end.

Thanks for the reply i am using 5.01 version and was fine 5 days ago but now not working with the same version but my brother is also using the same in his vista laptop but it still works fine but i am using win 7 so i posted here.

Thanks

Finally i fix up the problem it was all because of the internet cookies,history and cache files so i deleted all the history and file and now it is working fine so finallyyyyyy....

Back