Windows 7 In Search Of...

ibuprophen

Hello... I am hoping there is something out there that will enable me to either auto or manually backup and restore all the "Windows Update" downloaded updates that are located in my "C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution\" folder (and Sub-Folders).

I know Windows has a "Backup & Restore" feature in it but that is a feature a am not too happy with for oddball reasons so i am in search of a program/software to accomplish this. The "copy, burn and paste" way was one of the tried procedures i had performed before but, this is a real pain in which it accomplishes the mission (though an effective way).

I am hoping the program/software (if there is one) is effective and OS friendly.

I have Windows 7 Professional SP1 and i consider myself a "Jack of all Trades but, Master of none" when it comes to Various Software & Hardware support. I am self taught in most ways and educated in some. I began my interest a million years ago with the Tandy TRS-80 and the Apple Macintosh (in school) and my first computer was the Commidore VIC-20, 5 1/4" Floppy Drive and Okidata's Okimate Thermal Printer (i know many of the fellow old-timers would be blasted back by that LMAO!!!).

Ok then... I am hoping for some real friendly and constructive advice..

Thanks a bunch everyone :redface:

Back
Top Bottom