Windows 7 Inow have 2 windows 7 installed on my labtop

Abadon7

I reinstalled windows 7 over the wrong partion (recovery partition) and than reinstalled it again on the OS primary partion. Do anyone know how i can delete the windows 7 on the recovery partion. I have a windows 7, 64 bit Notebook:confused:

Suggest you use something like easeus partition manager to remove the partition you overwrote. Easeus free download from here:

EASEUS FREE Partition Manager Software. Free Partition Magic alternative for Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7 and Windows Server 2000/2003/2008. Hard Drive partition software.

BUT: You have overwritten the recovery partition of your system and in the event of any need to recover your system (and at some time you probably will) you will be in serious trouble unless you had previously used the recommended utility to burn recovery dvd's. If you did - then congratulations - and make a second copy of them to be safe. If you didn't then I suggest you get something like Acronis True Image to make an image of your system drive which you can use as an alternative recovery strategy.

Back