Windows Vista Installation stalls

Lord_mezry

I have a Intel D101GCC Motherboard 3.0 G Hz processor 2 GB DDR RAM with 80 GB IDE/PATA Hard drive and a 500 GB SATA Hard Drive. Currently running XP

I tried to intsll a fresh VISTA.
whenever i try do a fresh intsallation the DVD load all files then the installation stall on a screen with winbeta.org as the background an a command screen on top with
"x:\.............................\windows\system32\...........startnet.cmd the installation does not proceed.
I tried to upgrade windows XP but it also does not work....

I have a Intel D101GCC Motherboard 3.0 G Hz processor 2 GB DDR RAM with 80 GB IDE/PATA Hard drive and a 500 GB SATA Hard Drive. Currently running XP

I tried to intsll a fresh VISTA.
whenever i try do a fresh intsallation the DVD load all files then the installation stall on a screen with winbeta.org as the background an a command screen on top with
"x:\.............................\windows\system32\...........startnet.cmd the installation does not proceed.
I tried to upgrade windows XP but it also does not work....

Are you installing a beta or some thing? If you are I'd hazard a guess that might be an issue? Or is it a dodge downloaded copy, many things can go wrong there.

Back