Windows 7 Intel Motherboard Drivers - DG965RY

praveen

Hi,

I have Intel Motherboard DG965RY and intel has discontinued support for it and there are no drivers for Windows 7. I have tried to install Intel Motherboard drivers that comes with CD and it did not install properly in Windows 7. And because of this System hangs within 5 mins from Windows Logon time.

Does Microsoft provide any supporting drivers for this?

Praveen.

I have the same problem...

I bought PC 2 years before..My pc has the Intel's Motherboard DG965RY and intel has discontinued support for it and there are no drivers for Windows 7....

I didn't found any drivers for my motherboard..

It has one driver only...

The intel's website hasn't drivers for Audio IDT 92xx driver, Temperatures (Management Engine Driver for Intel 963/​965 Chipset-​Based Desktop Boards) and for LAN...

Without "Management Engine Driver for Intel 963/​965 Chipset-​Based Desktop Boards" you can't see the pc temps because without this drivers the programs like everest can't see the all of temps...

It has one driver only...

The intel's website hasn't drivers for Audio IDT 92xx driver, Temperatures (Management Engine Driver for Intel 963/​965 Chipset-​Based Desktop Boards) and for LAN...

Without "Management Engine Driver for Intel 963/​965 Chipset-​Based Desktop Boards" you can't see the pc temps because without this drivers the programs like everest can't see the all of temps...

Audio Driver

Link Removed due to 404 Error

Chipset Drivers

Confirm Download

Does the vista management driver work for you?

The audio drivers are for vista?

I tried to install vista drivers but i can't ...And when i tried to install vista drivers to windows 7 i got a message that these drivers aren't for windows 7...

I tried to install the drivers with compatibility mode and they installed..

83d1237395062-application-compatibility-mode-3.png

The audio drivers are for vista?

I tried to install vista drivers but i can't ...And when i tried to install vista drivers to windows 7 i got a message that these drivers aren't for windows 7...

I tried to install the drivers with compatibility mode and they installed..

83d1237395062-application-compatibility-mode-3.png

I have the same problem... have Intel DG965RY desktop board and win7 32bit installed.... how to install the drivers in compatibility mode??? and which drivers should i install, where can i download them????

Back
Top Bottom