Windows 7 Intermittent BSOD

Teh Loserer

I was getting blue screens with "page fault in nonpaged area". I updated my drivers and it still happened. I swapped out my memory and it still happened. Also getting blue screens about cdd.dll.

I've attached the requested .zip file, with the exception of RAMMON. I got the error "RAMMON was unable to retrieve SPD information from the RAM modules." when I tried to run it.

Attachments

• Teh Comput0r.zip
    531.3 KB · Views: 386
Just got another one, managed to get a pic of the screen, if it's any help.

Teh BSOD.jpg

Tend to these drivers
SiWinAcc.sys6/14/2007
SiRemFil.sys6/20/2007
SI3132.sys10/3/2007
Silicon Image Product, you may be able to find updates here Silicon Image - Support update, uninstall or rename
and
nvm62x64.sys10/17/2008
Nvidia network adapter you can check here Drivers - Download NVIDIA Drivers update, uninstall or rename
and
ADIHdAud.sys5/21/2009
SoundMax Audio ... good luck with that one. Update, uninstall or rename
and
LHidFilt.Sys6/17/2009
LMouFilt.Sys6/17/2009
Logitech product, check here Logitech - Support & Software Downloads update, uninstall or rename.
If Blue Screens persist, then;
Download Memtest86+ from this location here. Burn the ISO to a CD and boot the computer from the CD from a cold boot after leaving it off for an hour or more.
Ideally let it run for at least 7 passes / 6-8 hours. If errors appear before that you can stop that particular test. Any time Memtest86+ reports errors, it can be either bad RAM or a bad Mobo slot. Perform the test RAM sticks individually as well as all possible combinations. When you find a good one then test it in all slots. Post back with the results.
See this Guide to using Memtest 86+
Good luck
Randy

Back
Top Bottom