Windows 7 Internet Connection

noelian14

Hi ! :D

Here are my system specs

Microsoft windows 7 ultimate (no service pack installed)
VId card Nvidea Geforce GT 9600 512mb
3gb ram
160gb hdd
Running Security programs
Eset Smart Security

Lately I've been experiencing this problem
my internet connection is directly connected to my modem im not using any router/ wi fi routers
then one way or another...after a few mins all webpages downloads games or any program that runs through the net will not load i asked my isp support and told me my status is connected to their servers so no problem at all.... my solution for it was to restart the whole system... not just the modem... the whole pc... i should restart it to have the net working again and load my web pages plz help :( i tried uninstalling eset already still have the same problem T_T i run the diagnostics of win 7 for adapter of lan and says no problems

well i tried downloading the installer of service pack 1 cause i cant find it through windows update ... i already run the windows readyness tool or what ever its called then i run the installer i successfully run it and after the 1st restart i got this error
:
Installation was not successful
Details:
Element not found
ERROR_NOT_FOUND(0x80070490)

There's probably been an error. Try again, Learn how to install Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1)

Whenever you burn system discs, you should do it at the slowest possible speed. DO MAKE a physical disc, don't use your HDD or an iso. image!

Personally, I would do a repair install. Throw in your Windows DVD, and proceed. I guess it would be best to do from Windows running. In case you're one of those who didn't get a Windows disc when you bought your computer, I can tell you: you have a lawful right for a disc. It's International law, and you can demand it anytime, anywhere.

There's probably been an error. Try again, Learn how to install Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1)

Whenever you burn system discs, you should do it at the slowest possible speed. DO MAKE a physical disc, don't use your HDD or an iso. image!

Personally, I would do a repair install. Throw in your Windows DVD, and proceed. I guess it would be best to do from Windows running. In case you're one of those who didn't get a Windows disc when you bought your computer, I can tell you: you have a lawful right for a disc. It's International law, and you can demand it anytime, anywhere.

Thanks.... fixed it already by upgrading my win7 ultimate to win7 ultimate again :D cleaning up all updates hehehe...then successfully updated it :) anyay sp1 solved my problem thanks !

Back