Windows 7 Internet explorer can not display Web Page

saioct

Hi Experts,

When I am browsing web sites in IE 8, I am getting frequently this error, when i refresh after this, I could open the website. I need to refresh for almost every site open then it opens. I am attaching the screen shot. I cleared deleting cookies and did some settings in
IE. Need your assistance.

IE 8 not displays web page.PNG IE 8.PNG

Internet Explorer can not display web pages

Hi Experts,

When I am browsing web sites in IE 8, I am getting frequently this error, when i refresh after this, I could open the website. I need to refresh for almost every site open then it opens. I am attaching the screen shot. I cleared deleting cookies and did some settings in

View attachment 17119 View attachment 17120

This type of problem might indicate an issue with either your router's ability to forward DNS queries or perhaps a third party application interfering with the resolution of FQDNs (Fully Qualified Domain Names).
Open task manager check the box that says show processes for all users, look for something called mDNSresponder.exe
If it's there post back and we'll discuss resolving that.
See if there is a firmware update for your router if so consider applying it.
Consider obtaining (from your ISP) proper DNS server addresses for your service and hard coding them into the proper location in the IPv4 properties of your network adapter.
Regards
Randy

Hi Trouble, I searched for mDNSresponder.exe in the task bar but could not find any process. I use a pen drive type mobile broadband. Need your help to further trouble sheet.

It has been my experience that usually the best source of information regarding problems with such devices is generally the provider.
Since it seems everyone is slightly different, generally uses proprietary software (ie. Verizon = VZ Access Manager) as well as frequent firmware updates and are subject to various and sundry performances issues based on your location and relative proximity to their service towers.
A friend, after threatening Verizon with canceling his service, having long suffered with poor performance was finally provided with one of their new Mi-Fi HotSpot devices to replace his older USB thumb drive broadband dongle. Seems to work much better now than it ever had with his former device.
Regards
Randy

Re: Internet Explorer can not display web pages

Those websites are buried quite far into the HP site. Are primary sites doing the same thing, or just after you get past the original site page?

You might want to open a Command Prompt window and type the following"

ipconfig /all

Use the snipping tool to take a picture (edit in Paint if you want to remove any personal info) and then attach using the paperclip.

I would have to guess that the system is timing out on some pages or possibly a DNS situation.

Hi Experts,

Hi Experts,

Threads, moved and merged.
Please refrain from duplicate or cross posting in multiple sub-forums. It only leads to confusion and complication.

You should have migrated to IE9, long ago. Please do so, now.

Link Removed - Invalid URL

Regards,
Drew

Hi Saltgrass,I think you are right, the system is timing out. Yesterday i tried to install Flash player as in the process of reset of internet explore I got a timeout operation. As mentioned I attached the snapshots. This error occurs even with IE9.

Capture.PNGCapture2.PNGCapture3.PNGCapture4.PNG

Still facing the issue..

Last edited:

Hi Saltgrass, I posted now screenshots regarding the error "Internet can display web pages" I installed walmare bytes and scanned. I got below message
Registry Keys Infected:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{83CED28E-B96A-43FC-A276-2AD7A48EB6BE} (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{83CED28E-B96A-43FC-A276-2AD7A48EB6BE} (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

I thought issue is resolved but now i face the problem

Sorry to hear it, but I did a search for the number mentioned and got this McAfee site. Don't worry about updating like they mention, but it does give info on how the Trojan is spread and what to do to get rid of it. I think this site is referring to the correct situation, but sometimes searches can lead me astray, so check your info also. Edit: After looking a some of the entries the page references, it does not look like what you have, or Malwarebytes did not pick the entries up. But the part about how to get rid of it might help. There is always a chance it will not come back, so maybe after you use the system you can check to see if the entries have returned before taking any further action.

Generic.dx!bbmc!F3FA3B3C8B00 - Malware - McAfee Labs Threat Center

Maybe this is a better reference

http://www.mcafee.com/threat-intelligence/malware/default.aspx?id=431692

Looks like the name is Advatar

[url]http://www.systemlookup.com/CLSID/72561-IE_BHO_dll.html

[/URL]

Last edited:
I suppose I have to ask. I am not that familiar with different network configurations, but your attachment shows quite a few adapters, some with the same physical address. Did you set all of those up or did the Trojan do some of them?

Maybe a basic description of your network would help.

Back
Top Bottom