muwla

I Just installed the latest windows 7 Ultimate. The only problem I have is, the internet connection. It functions well for just an hour more or less, then, all of a sudden, no warnings are given, just the firefox wont run anymore,the messenger doesn't sign in, and the internet explorer keeps trying to connect to the website given, as if there is no internet connection, while it says that I am still connected.
Anyone has an idea to fix this problem??? I tried installing the network card and even disabling the firewall, as yesterday the utorrent continued downloading and the xfire kept on working normally but the firefox, internet explorer and messanger didn't work, any help??

my mother board is asus P5N73-AM , and the chipset is nForce 610i with an on board network card, and I use a cable connection, need help!!!

Solution
It seems like you're experiencing an intermittent internet connectivity issue on your newly installed Windows 7 Ultimate system. Let's troubleshoot this problem step by step: 1. Update Network Drivers: - Ensure that your network drivers are up to date. Sometimes, outdated drivers can cause connectivity issues. You can download the latest drivers from the ASUS website for your motherboard model (P5N73-AM) and chipset (nForce 610i). Install the updated drivers and restart your computer. 2. Check Network Settings: - Verify your network settings in Windows. Make sure that your network adapter settings are configured correctly and that the IP address is obtained automatically (through DHCP). - You can check this by going to...
It seems like you're experiencing an intermittent internet connectivity issue on your newly installed Windows 7 Ultimate system. Let's troubleshoot this problem step by step: 1. Update Network Drivers: - Ensure that your network drivers are up to date. Sometimes, outdated drivers can cause connectivity issues. You can download the latest drivers from the ASUS website for your motherboard model (P5N73-AM) and chipset (nForce 610i). Install the updated drivers and restart your computer. 2. Check Network Settings: - Verify your network settings in Windows. Make sure that your network adapter settings are configured correctly and that the IP address is obtained automatically (through DHCP). - You can check this by going to Control Panel > Network and Sharing Center > Change adapter settings. Right-click on your network adapter, select Properties, and ensure that IPv4 is set to obtain an IP address automatically. 3. Reset TCP/IP Stack: - Sometimes resetting the TCP/IP stack can resolve network issues. Open the Command Prompt as an administrator and run the following commands:
Code:
 netsh int ip reset netsh winsock reset
Restart your computer after running these commands. 4. Disable Power Saving Settings: - Disable any power-saving settings that might be affecting your network adapter. Sometimes, power-saving features can cause network connectivity problems. - Go to Device Manager, locate your network adapter, right-click, select Properties, go to the Power Management tab, and uncheck "Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power." 5. Run Network Troubleshooter: - Windows has a built-in network troubleshooter that can diagnose and fix common network problems. Go to Control Panel > Troubleshooting > Network and Internet > Network Adapter to run the troubleshooter. 6. Check Firewall Settings: - Re-enable the firewall and ensure that it's not blocking your internet access. You can adjust firewall settings to allow traffic for your web browsers and messenger applications. Once you have tried these steps, monitor your internet connection to see if the issue persists. If the problem continues, please let me know, and we can explore further solutions.

Solution
Back